We are thrilled to welcome you to the Saturday Night Gala at Phoenix Fall Festival held on October 8th, 2022 at Gila River Resort & Casino at Wild Horse Pass.
It’s going to be an unforgettable evening of spectacular dancing and glamour!
6pm – Cocktail Hour with LIVE music
7pm – Gourmet Plated Dinner
8:30pm – PROFESSIONAL VARIETY SHOW
by the US 9-Dance Champions Oleksiy Pigotskyy & Anastasiia Zhuchenko, Arizona Brazilian SAMBA Team, Carlos Montufar & Team, Convergence Ballet Company, Anton Slanted & Olga Akopova and TAP’D OUT
SOCIAL DANCING to variety of Ballroom, Latin, Country and Swing music till 11pm
– Spinach Salad – Fresh Spinach, Seasonal Berries, Gorgonzola Cheese, Walnuts, Wild Raspberry Vinaigrette
– Duet of Jumbo Prawns in White Wine Garlic Cream & Petite Filet Mignon – White Wine Garlic Cream, Creamy Chive Polenta, Grilled Asparagus, Wild Mushroom Jus
– Triple Chocolate Mousse Tower – Chocolate Cake, Chocolate & White Chocolate Mousse, Raspberry Sauce and Whipped Cream
– Fresh Baked Rolls & Whipped Butter, Tableside Services of Coffee & Tea
6pm – 10pm Cash bar (Credit cards & Cash accepted)
VIP Experience: $135
– Cocktail Hour, Gourmet Plated Dinner, Professional Show & Dancing, Assigned Table Seating
Notes: Assigned seating based on first come first serve basis. We will have Front row and Second row tables. Each table fits 10 people.
General Admission: $45
– Professional Show & Social Dancing, Non assigned chair seating
Notes: Doors open at 8:15pm. This is a General Admission Seat. It doesn’t come with dinner. You will be sitting at chairs along the wall of the Ballroom.
Once you purchase your ticket you will be added to the Guest List. You will receive a Square receipt after you purchase your ticket(s). The day of the event please be ready to show the Square receipt on your phone.
For any questions please call Gergana Slavova (organizer) – 480 560 7045
We are looking forward to welcoming you all to the Valley of the Sun!
Let us feed your dance passion this October at the Phoenix Fall Festival!